Payment & Shipping
* We offer shipping around with a pet nanny for an additional $400-$600.
* East coast deliveries are usually less than west coast deliveries.
* Two kittens can fly together for $450-$650 depending on location.
* Shipping to Canada is now available!
* A pet nanny is a person who flies with the kittens in the cabin from our airport to yours. They can also do ground transport, which is driving the kitten from our home to yours.
* We will meet and drop the kitten off at the nanny at our airport at the time they said they will arrive. The nanny will then fly with the kitten to your airport. They take great care of the kittens during the trip. Our kittens are provided with food, water, and Nutri-Cal for the nanny to give. You will have to meet the nanny at your airport at the time they said they will arrive. Most nannies will accept the shipping fee through Venmo, Paypal, or cash at pick up.
* We try to schedule deliveries with the pet nanny 1-2 weeks before the Kitten is ready to go, but sometimes the nanny’s schedule can change depending on if they get delayed, or miss a flight and get their schedule pushed back. Please do not get upset with us if you have to wait a few extra days to get your kitten. The nanny’s schedule is not under our control. We tell all of our new kitten parents to be prepared for possible delays when their kitten will arrive.
* We have kittens all around the USA. We are more than happy to send you references to make you feel more comfortable in this process. We have never had a bad experience with our nannies.